“SMASH BRINGS TOGETHER THE BEST OF THE BEST IN SALES AND MARKETING IN SENIOR CARE SERVICES. THIS FORWARD-THINKING GROUP OF INDIVIDUALS HELPS TO CREATE OPPORTUNITIES TO CONNECT AND TO EXPAND OUR COLLECTIVE STRATEGIC KNOWLEDGE.”
Professional referral sources are demanding evidence-based outcomes, while consumers are demanding hospitality-like concierge services whether at home or in your facility. Have you mastered the right communication and touchpoints for both?
The fast-changing post-acute and home health, and home care landscape demand up-to-the-minute information on best practices and leading-edge tactics that make for successful marketing and sales mix to reach census and admissions goals.
Master skills in workshop intensives
- Professional referral, payor and consumer sales and marketing strategies
- Connecting with the consumer at the point of need
- Data and differentiation strategies for professional referrals and network partnership development
- Outside Business Development and Admission Strategies for move the needle on greater census.
- Learn the latest marketing and sales strategies
- Integrated marketing: Leverage it before prospects pick up the phone
- How strategic communication can drive your payor strategy
- Mission-critical reputation management tactics
- Customer relationship management collaboration
- In-network and partner and sales strategies
Gain the latest professional referral and post-acute, Home Care and SNF sales strategies, including data-oriented, partner-focused marketing and sales
- Hyper-local targeting for high-value lead generation
- Communicating the right data and marketing mix for every partner, patient, and consumer
- Digital body language—using it to turbo-charge sales
- Gaining high-level access to Physician Groups, Hospitals, Senior Housing with the right messaging, at the right time.
- What to do when professional referrals are not enough to fill your pipeline
- The latest in KPI’s and patient data predictability as a game-changer in your sales and marketing efforts